Building the World’s Largest Resource Library of Knockout (KO) and Conditional Knockout (cKO) Mouse Models
Our ambitious Knockout All Project (KOAP) aims to generate knockout (KO) and conditional knockout (cKO) mouse strains for all ~23,000 protein coding genes in the mouse genome. Our specialized CRISPR-Cas9 platform can generate KO and cKO mice quickly and efficiently, enabling the production of over 6,000 new mutant strains annually. Nearly 10,000+ genes have been successfully targeted thus far, providing Knockout mouse models and conditional knockout mouse models for a wide array of research fields including oncology, autoimmunity, metabolism, and neurodegeneration. Here at GemPharmatech our goal is to provide the best tool mice for our customers so they can accelerate their biomedical discovery and drug development. To learn more about our KOAP project see our recent publication in Mammalian Genome here.
Advantages of Our Knockout All Project:
- Largest collection of CRISPR mouse strains
- Over 20,000+ available knockout and conditional knockout mouse model strains with more in development
- Customized construction of knockout mice and conditional knockout mice
- If a KO or cKO mouse strain is not yet available, one can be created in as little as 3-6 months
- Access to our comprehensive services platform, including phenotyping, drug efficacy testing, in vitro pathological analysis, and more
- Quick, hassle-free customer service
- Orders can be placed online or with our expert sales representatives
Pathways and Diagrams
To quickly view KOAP mice available based on biological pathways, visit our Pathways page . We have created over 60 pathway diagrams to help you easily identify cellular processes, structures, and proteins important to your research. These pathways are interactive, meaning you can click on an active pathway component (highlighted in orange) to learn more about available mouse models relevant to that specific gene and pathway function.